This watch is also known as:
6601040405 , 66.01.04.04.05 , 66/01/04/04/05 .
* This watch has no dial per se - the main plate of the movement doubles as the dial allowing the viewer to enjoy the fine striped/ribbed finish, rubies & blue screws that adorn this fine piece of horology.
* In addition the designers have ingeniously integrated the Duplex swan-neck fine adjustment & mainspring assembly to be mounted on the front of the movement.
* Time & seconds sub-dial offset to left side - indicated by the black hour & seconds rim.
* With applied Rose Gold hour markers.
* Rose Gold & luminous hands.
* Power Reserve indicator sub-dial located at the 2 o'clock position.
* Dual Swan-Neck fine adjustment mounted on a beautiful hand engraved decorated bridge.
* Movement Back Plate is finely finished with striped/ribbed finish, some hand engraved designs & beveled component edges.
* Glashutte Caliber 66 contains 31 jewels, beats at 28,800 vph & has an approximate Power Reserve of 41 hours.