This watch is also known as:
2.31104E+13 , 231-10-39-21-01-002 , 231/10/39/21/01/002 .
* Stainless steel fine brushed finished case with high polished finished bezel & beveled edges.
* "Tech Silver" dial with a linear textured design.
* Applied silver index hour markers & hands - both with luminescent material.
* Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
* Features the in-house manufactured 8500 caliber. The caliber 8500 beats at 28,800, contains 39 jewels & has an impressive power reserve of approximately 60 hours - courtesy of the 2 barrels. The rotor win & bridge are finished with a unique "arabesque" Cotes de Geneva finish. Last but not least the 8500 integrates the now standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability and durability & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.